#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

The Robot Saves The Earth

 The Robot Saves The Earth  


The robot, Zurk, was slowly walking through the hot sandy desert. He was very tired, his legs were worn out and he was exhausted. He tripped and fell down. He sees a plant and walks over to it and then he picks it up very slowly and carefully. He begins to walk steadily with the plant in his hand. He saw a colossal rock then he walked over to climb it. He looked up then he started to ascend.


When he got to the top of the colossal rock. He dropped the plant at the top then the tree grew. There were birds, the clouds looked like they had rain and the planet might live again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.